- Early Settler
Came by plane
October 3, 2016 at 10:48 am #1568
When registering at Tenpoundpom.com you agree to comply with and be bound by our Guidelines. Please moderate your forum posts and respect the spirit in which the Guidelines were created as they are intended to help make Tenpoundpom.com a safe and comfortable environment for you and other users of all ages and nationalities.
- No contact details (e.g. address, phone/mobile number, email) – use private messaging instead.
- No objectionable or unlawful user submissions – unlawful, racially offensive, defamatory, threatening, profane, obscene, sexually oriented, harassing, abusive, harmful, or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- Respect copyright – only upload content that is yours or that you are permitted to use.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour (e.g. flame wars and trolling) – forum posts and private messages must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No bad language – using asterisks or other symbols in place of letters do not hide bad language. No swearwords in other languages either please!
- Be patient and respectful – users of all ages and nationalities visit and use Tenpoundpom.com so be respectful of their views even if you do not agree.
- No impersonating – represent your own views and do not impersonate or falsely represent any other person.
- No advertising or promoting – including personal websites, forums, surveys, Facebook pages or groups. Request first if unsure.
- No unsuitable or misleading links – including personal websites, forums, surveys, Facebook pages or groups. Request first if unsure.
- No abuse of forum moderators.
- No spamming or flooding.
- No deliberate misreporting of inappropriate content.
You are solely responsible for your own user submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. By making a user submission you understand and agree that your user submission is available to be viewed by the public.
Tenpoundpom.com reserves the right to determine whether any aspect of a forum post conflicts with the Guidelines. We reserve the right to edit or remove forum posts, at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
Repeat or severe infringement may lead to account suspension or termination.
- This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Admin.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.